Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Week 4/5 Lab







GIS has many applications in this world. The benefits of using a programs like ArcGIS are basically endless. Engineers, urban planners, construction managers, conservation biologists, and many other professionals can use GIS to solve problems and complete their tasks. Some of the problems with GIS, however, is that it is difficult to learn. The program that we used, ArcGIS, is a complex program that has many functions. I felt overwhelmed trying to complete this poster project and I know that I did not do it correctly. I skipped over some sections because  I could not figure out how to do what was requested. This poster is less than quality and not characteristic of the work I usually submit. I need to practice my GIS skills to make sure that I can adequately complete these posters. 











No comments:

Post a Comment